- We are currently interviewing for the following positions:
Welder / Fitter
Prospective candidates must possess all of the following:
- Be certified OR capable up to AWS D1.1
- Experienced with FCAW on carbon and stainless steels
- Able to read and interpret shop drawings, recognize AWS weld symbols, and perform layout
- Available for immediate employment
Pay depends on experience and skill level and includes health and retirement benefits.
All job applicants will be subjected to a background check. A new hire will undergo a physical, drug screen, and have their employment eligibility confirmed through E-Verify.
To apply for this position, you can either fax, email or submit in person your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources Department. Our fax is 602-269-2632, email is email@example.com, and our physical address is 3883 W. Lower Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85009. Please note we will only accept resumes Monday - Friday from 9am - 3pm.
- Please submit all inquiries regarding past or current employment via fax to our Human Resources Department at 602-269-2632. We will not verify employment over the phone.
REQUESTS FOR PAPERWORK, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- For current copies of our W-9, AZ5000 Tax Exemption Certificate and any inquiries regarding accounts payables or receivables, please contact Bookkeeping at 602-278-5581 Monday or Wednesday from 7am - 2pm.